Samsung is gearing up to launch the W21 5G foldable phone which will be a China Telecom variant of the Galaxy Z Fold 2. The Samsung W21 5G is reportedly going to launch on November 4 . The Samsung W21 5G recently made its appearance on TENAA, detailing the features.
Samsung W21 5G Details :
As per the TEENA listing
- Samsung W21 5G will be offered in a unique gold color variant, As per the listing, the Samsung W21 5G has a model number SM-W2021.
- The inner display of the handset will measure 7.53-inch which is listed to offer a resolution of 1768 x 2208 pixels and the cover display will measure 6.23-inch and will offer a resolution of 816 x 2260 pixels.
- Besides, the handset is also expected to offer 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device will get its power from the Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset which clocks at 3.09GHz.
- It will come in 12GB RAM and 512GB inbuilt storage options. However, there will be no microSD slot for additional storage expansion.
- In terms of cameras, it is listed to feature a triple rear camera setup with three 12MP sensors. Upfront, the phone is likely to pack a 12MP selfie snapper.
- Furthermore, a dual-cell battery unit with a capacity of 2,090 mAh and 2,160 mAh will fuel the device and will pack a 25W fast charging technology.
- It is believed to sport an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The foldable phone will measure 128.2 x 159.2 x 6.2mm dimensions and weighs 288 grams.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is also under development. The upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 3 is believed to come with three displays and a unique design.